30 December 2016

friday finish I










fractured field study no 2. 
84" * 84"
longarm quilted on wool batting 

This year is close to an end, and I have a couple of finished quilts to share.

Long time ago, I enjoyed playing volleyball. Who knew that the outdoor volleyball net one day would be the best chance to take picture of my finished quilt....

Also a long time in the making, this is my twist on Kathy Doughty's fractured pattern. Lots of favourite fabrics in this one, starting out with Anna Maria Horner's Field study collection.



2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That quilt is light and airy and at the same time intense with your color combinations. It is a perfect quilt to use a variety of your favorite fabrics.
Happy New Year!!

Heidi said...

Love the colour scheme !