30 December 2016

friday finish III










KF's blue garden
60" * 72"
longarm quilted on hobbs thermore

This one has a mix of lovely flowers, mostly Kaffe Fassett. Using charm packs and jellyrolls to get lots of different prints.

Gifted to a good friend with a lovely little garden.

This year was my 50th birthday, and this quilt was my quilt no 50 to part with, as one way to celebrate this milestone.

Thank you for all the kind and encouraging visits here in 2016. I hope to keep finishing up some quilts in the new year. Wish you all a happy and creative 2017!

;  )

11 comments:

audrey said...

What a lovely log cabin quilt! I really like the way you lined them up into rows with a bit of sashing. Great gift to yourself.:)

Ruth Hase-Gutierrez said...

All of your quilts are beautiful and inspiring. I enjoy all your fabric combinations and patterns. Looking forward to what you have in store for 2017.

Frog Quilter said...

Oh so beautiful. I would love it!

Hedy said...

Lovely quilt. I'm a big fan of some of Kaffes fabric and this quilt turned out nice.

liz said...

Great to see you posting again, and I love your quilt!
Happy New Year, Marit!

Heidi said...

I love all your 3 friday finishes :-), but this one is my favorite

Stina... said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous :0)

Robby said...

I see I'm late getting here, but what a gorgeous quilt! In this darkest part of winter where I am, this feels like a promise that Spring will come. Wishing you a great 2017.

Unknown said...

It's a lovely quilt! You are a great quilter! Happy New Year!

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

A wonderful quilt, I love it!

KateKwiltz said...

This is such a happy quilt, Marit! Makes me think of spring, which might finally be here!